Welcome to whenpoisemeetsbeauty.blogspot.com!

Stila Concealer and Foundation Unboxing

By 22:54 , ,

Last week, I have decided to drop by French brand cosmetic store, SEPHORA! At Paradigm mall. With my heart set on finding a new foundation and a concealer while browsing the store, Stila's foundation and concealer managed to caught my attention. With my mind set on finding A foundation and A concealer, Stila caught my attention for having both foundation and concealer in a bottle!




Next, Stila's foundation and concealer came in lots of different tones and shades so in other words, you'll be able to find colours that matches to your skin tone. So with my skin tone, I have decided to go with the colour Light (3). And I do have to say it matches my skin tone pretty well!

Picture Source: skin1.com

Furthermore, within the box, Stila's foundation and concealer comes with a size 35 make up brush. The reason behind this is because you'll have to scoop up the foundation with their scoop/spoon and then use the brush to apply it onto your skin. I guess you'll just have to go an extra mile onto your makeup routine upon using it.


Stila's Foundation and Concealer has been pretty positive on me so far, but I can't wait to start using and applying this product. Anyways I'll be doing a review on the Foundation and Concealer soon so stay tuned for a review!

Next Article

You Might Also Like

0 comments